THE PHOENIX DROP-IN CENTER IS OPEN FROM 10AM – 2PM TUESDAY – FRIDAY. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED AND CAN BE MADE BY CALLING 724-775-4165.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON!
The Phoenix Center is a peer run drop in center for persons with a history of mental health/co-occurring disorders. The Center is a place for individuals to socialize, relax, enjoy the company and acceptance of others, and gain support in their recovery efforts. Educational programs, wellness programs, holiday celebrations, and a host of activities are offered at the center. In recent years, increased focus has been on promoting a welcoming environment, developing committees for fundraising and drop-in center governance, and creating more volunteer and employment opportunities through the center.
Phoenix Drop-In Center provides:
- Adults a safe and supportive place for recreation, education, volunteer and peer support opportunities.
- A variety of activities like Creative Writing, Craft classes, Bingo, pool, and darts
- Opportunity for participation in our Smart Shopper program that includes free transportation to Wal-Mart and Aldi’s, recipes, and shopping tips.
- Free lunch to members Monday-Friday at Noon.
- Laundry facilities at a minimal cost and free transportation for members to do their laundry at the center.
- Activities that get members up and moving: Wii bowling, walks, picnics at the park, miniature golf,
Who can benefit from this service?
- Residents of Beaver County who are 18 years or older and who are current or past recipients of mental health/co-occurring services.
It is easy to become a member of the Phoenix Drop-In Center. Just stop in the Drop-In Center on the first floor of the Mental Health Association and fill out an application.
Membership is free to adults living in Beaver County.
The Phoenix Center is open Monday-Friday from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Check the Phoenix Center calendar for evening events